Sunrise Friendship Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunrise Friendship Forum

Sunrise Friendship Forum is a forum for the whole family! Relax, chat and make new friends.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Are your Children safe on-line?

Go down 
+3
Angel4u
Millie
ember
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Are your Children safe on-line? Empty
PostSubject: Are your Children safe on-line?   Are your Children safe on-line? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:58 pm

Do you feel they are protected enough?
Back to top Go down
ember
User
ember

PostSubject: Re: Are your Children safe on-line?   Are your Children safe on-line? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:12 am

nope and my kids are aged 22..18 and 16 and know what's what with online stuff as they've been on for years
Back to top Go down
Millie
User
Millie

PostSubject: Re: Are your Children safe on-line?   Are your Children safe on-line? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:53 pm

Yuh. There's a lot of sick stuff, Ember.
Back to top Go down
Angel4u
Admin
Admin
Angel4u

PostSubject: Re: Are your Children safe on-line?   Are your Children safe on-line? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 2:39 pm

It's not safe for adults let alone kids
Back to top Go down
steel bat
Admin
Admin
steel bat

PostSubject: Re: Are your Children safe on-line?   Are your Children safe on-line? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 2:50 pm

My son is 19 now has been on the net for about 6 years.
He's always been well more savvy than I am and normally fixes any problems we have so I doubt if I could have blocked anything when he was younger even if I wanted too!!
Back to top Go down
http://steelbat.weebly.com
Sheka
User
Sheka

PostSubject: Re: Are your Children safe on-line?   Are your Children safe on-line? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:33 pm

It can be unsafe for adults let alone kids.You just have to be aware that there are some weird people in cyber space and teach your kids not to take people as their "friends" until they are really sure.
Back to top Go down
NANA
User
NANA

PostSubject: Re: Are your Children safe on-line?   Are your Children safe on-line? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:21 pm

why can't i post a picture.. i tried all three options that are presented and i can never get one to post..

i can rom photo bucket, but i have others on my computer that i would like to share...very annoying
Back to top Go down
steel bat
Admin
Admin
steel bat

PostSubject: Re: Are your Children safe on-line?   Are your Children safe on-line? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:53 pm

https://imgur.com/

I often use this picture host if I want to just grab a picture from somewhere on the web or from my computer.
You dont even need an account, just upload the pic and post the [img] code.
Back to top Go down
http://steelbat.weebly.com
NANA
User
NANA

PostSubject: Re: Are your Children safe on-line?   Are your Children safe on-line? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:23 pm

THANKS STEEL BAT, NOW TO FIGURE OUT HOW IT WORKS....
Back to top Go down
Tomonag
User

PostSubject: Re: Are your Children safe on-line?   Are your Children safe on-line? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 8:23 pm

I know my future (hypothetically speaking) children. I would tell them to do whatever they want on there but beware of the dangers they put their lives on there, which is here on the internet.
Back to top Go down
NANA
User
NANA

PostSubject: Re: Are your Children safe on-line?   Are your Children safe on-line? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 10:25 pm

IT'S REALLY HARD.. THERE'S SO MANY PLACES TO GO ON LINE THESE DAYS, AND I HAVE ENDED UP IN PLACES I HAD NO IDEA HOW I GOT THERE.. "BAD GUYS" ARE ALL OVER THE NET, AND THEY ARE SMARTER, THAN ME..THAT'S FOR SURE.. IF YOU HAVE A CLOSE RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR CHILD ALL YOU CAN DO IS ASK THEM TO COME TO YOU WITH ANYTHING DISTURBING THEY HAPPEN TO RUN INTO..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are your Children safe on-line?   Are your Children safe on-line? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1