Sunrise Friendship Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunrise Friendship Forum

Sunrise Friendship Forum is a forum for the whole family! Relax, chat and make new friends.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crazy Things your pet Does?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fyrefly
User
fyrefly

Crazy Things your pet Does? Empty
PostSubject: Crazy Things your pet Does?   Crazy Things your pet Does? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:43 pm

what is it?
i swear mine goes loco sometimes!!! when she has an "affection crisis", she has a 1 track mind. you HAVE to pay attention to her. and how could you not? she walks all over you, fusses when you don't seem to pay enough attention to her, puts her paw on your face, rubs herself on you, etc.....
she's like a little baby. and the most crazy thing she does is try to "suck" on me like i'm her mommy! she does it on my hair though. don't know why, but she likes to bite and play with my hair too. but she's still a kitten, maybe she'll outgrow at least some of it cat
Back to top Go down
Millie
User
Millie

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Things your pet Does?   Crazy Things your pet Does? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:25 pm

WHAT A MENTAL CAT!!! Laughing
Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Millie
User
Millie

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Things your pet Does?   Crazy Things your pet Does? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:40 pm

Ernie is Bert’s dummy …so he’s no real problem.
But ‘Bert’ is just one exasperating irritating story after another! Crazy Things your pet Does? Icon_mad

He is always thinking of things. Crazy Things your pet Does? Fish

He is very crafty and sneaky! And he is a TROUBLE MAKER!!!Crazy Things your pet Does? Animated_fish1111

‘One thing’, he is always trying to tell me, is that he hasn’t eaten enough food. Crazy Things your pet Does? Tumblr_lezllt6h7H1qzwt2m
Oh groan!

BUT IT’S JUST ANOTHER ONE OF BERT'S BIG TRICKS!!!Crazy Things your pet Does? Animated_fish1111

I give him more food Crazy Things your pet Does? Fisheat…AND THEN HE GETS A TUMMY ACHE!!! Crazy Things your pet Does? Animated-fish-random-7955489-200-200

...AND THEN HE GETS ALL MOURNFUL ABOUT IT!!! Crazy Things your pet Does? Animals_fish_300x225_4321_-_sad_animated_fish

I tell him he shouldn’t trick me. BUT HE KEEPS ON TRICKING ME!!! Crazy Things your pet Does? Icon_mad

Back to top Go down
fyrefly
User
fyrefly

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Things your pet Does?   Crazy Things your pet Does? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:34 pm

Evil or Very Mad crazy fish!!!! i use to have a goldfish, but he wsn't like that!

yep, my cat IS mental....but she's a very sweet cat too.
Back to top Go down
marti77
User

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Things your pet Does?   Crazy Things your pet Does? Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 11:49 am

when mimi wants attention
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Things your pet Does?   Crazy Things your pet Does? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crazy Things your pet Does?
Page 1 of 1