Sunrise Friendship Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunrise Friendship Forum

Sunrise Friendship Forum is a forum for the whole family! Relax, chat and make new friends.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How Old is 'Old?'

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

How Old is 'Old?' Empty
PostSubject: How Old is 'Old?'   How Old is 'Old?' Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:23 pm

At what age would you class someone as 'Old.'
Back to top Go down
Sabbi
Sabbi

How Old is 'Old?' Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Old is 'Old?'   How Old is 'Old?' Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 12:58 pm

That changes as you get older yourself i think, as a teenager i thought 25 was old, then at 30 it was 50, once you get to 50 you don't really think about it that much, well i don't, i'm over the 60 age now and i still think a lot younger than that, so you are really only as old as you feel in your head. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Admin
User

How Old is 'Old?' Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Old is 'Old?'   How Old is 'Old?' Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 6:25 pm

I've noticed that too. The figure gets higher as we grow older. Nowadays I think about 65 as the start of old age, but I doubt any 65 year olds will agree with me.
Back to top Go down
Millie
User
Millie

How Old is 'Old?' Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Old is 'Old?'   How Old is 'Old?' Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:40 am

This is how old old is...

How Old is 'Old?' Mummy
Back to top Go down
woo
User
woo

How Old is 'Old?' Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Old is 'Old?'   How Old is 'Old?' Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 2:40 am

i agree with sabbbi, it does change as we get older ourselves, but in reality people are living a lot longer these days so putting a number on it is quite difficult because it will be different for everyone depending on their health.

For e.g
my mam and dad are both 67 years old, my mam is a picture of health, very smart, hair done, still very active and always on the go, she hasnt got a single wrinkle on her face but suffers with usual ailments that accompany getting older.

My dad on the other hand hasnt been retired a yr yet and his health has plumited, he looks like a little old man, struggles to do certain things but his pride wont allow him to give in, its really sad to see him that way.

anyway, sorry i waffled on but if i had to put an age limited to the start of being old id say from around 65 xxx
Back to top Go down
http://thetwilighthour.forumotion.co.uk/
Sponsored content

How Old is 'Old?' Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Old is 'Old?'   How Old is 'Old?' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Old is 'Old?'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sunrise Friendship Forum :: Sunrise Relaxing :: Chit-Chat-
Jump to: