Sunrise Friendship Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunrise Friendship Forum

Sunrise Friendship Forum is a forum for the whole family! Relax, chat and make new friends.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shell suit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel4u
Admin
Admin
Angel4u

Shell suit  Empty
PostSubject: Shell suit    Shell suit  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:06 pm

The Shell suit has been voted the worst fashion item of the past 50 years this morning…what colour was yours? Do you agree it was the worst or should some other item of clothing be at that number one spot?
Back to top Go down
ember
User
ember

Shell suit  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shell suit    Shell suit  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 5:32 pm

I can remember having one in a sort of blue/green colour but with white and yellow in patches on it..I don't think I ever wore the jacket and trousers together though..it was the most horrible thing ever though but thinking back to when I was young it has to be all that brown clothing we were made to wear in the 70s..with wide collars and flowers on shirts and flares in a brown check pattern..I was thankful to punks and the bright colours when they came into fashion
Back to top Go down
woo
User
woo

Shell suit  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shell suit    Shell suit  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 2:44 am

i honestly never had one, my hubbby and the kids did but i never adorned sports wear as it was classed in those days lol xxx
Back to top Go down
http://thetwilighthour.forumotion.co.uk/
Sponsored content

Shell suit  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shell suit    Shell suit  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shell suit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sunrise Friendship Forum :: Sunrise Relaxing :: Chit-Chat-
Jump to: