Sunrise Friendship Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunrise Friendship Forum

Sunrise Friendship Forum is a forum for the whole family! Relax, chat and make new friends.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How has the Internet changed your life?

Go down 
+4
fyrefly
Admin
Sabbi
ember
8 posters
AuthorMessage

How has the Internet changed your life? Empty
PostSubject: How has the Internet changed your life?   How has the Internet changed your life? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 7:22 pm

How has the Internet changed your life? alien
Back to top Go down
ember
User
ember

PostSubject: Re: How has the Internet changed your life?   How has the Internet changed your life? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 6:29 pm

I do less around the home but I've got to learn so much about things..also getting to buy cheap stuff
Back to top Go down
Sabbi
Sabbi

PostSubject: Re: How has the Internet changed your life?   How has the Internet changed your life? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 2:39 pm

It has changed my life completely, these days i do all the household things in the morning so the rest of the day is all mine, i do love my forums you know. As for shopping, as i am retired now, it is a great boon to me, i buy almost everything online now, from groceries to clothes, even Gas and Electric these days. Oh and the last telly we bought online, ordered on the Monday afternoon and took delivery on the Friday afternoon of the same week, AND it came all the way from London(i live in the far North os Scotland) We were well impressed i can tell you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
User

PostSubject: Re: How has the Internet changed your life?   How has the Internet changed your life? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 1:34 pm

It's changed my life completely as well, but not all for the good. We don't go out as much because we shop on line. We don't visit or phone people as much because we do it on line. It's made people more connected, but it's also made us more alone than ever.
Back to top Go down
fyrefly
User
fyrefly

PostSubject: Re: How has the Internet changed your life?   How has the Internet changed your life? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:55 pm

So true Mars!!! technology makes us live in our own little world. but it has it's advantages. we find deals, info, etc... it's certaintly changed my life. it just has it's pro and cons. it has we use it that makes it more or less good or bad.
Back to top Go down
marti77
User

PostSubject: Re: How has the Internet changed your life?   How has the Internet changed your life? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:31 pm

nope it does
Back to top Go down
peters8
User

PostSubject: Re: How has the Internet changed your life?   How has the Internet changed your life? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 9:42 am

I got to learn so many things from internet. google maps helps us in findin exact location it is really helpful. we can get connected with our old friends.

Last edited by steel bat on Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removed spam signature)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How has the Internet changed your life?   How has the Internet changed your life? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:56 pm

I met my husband online so its changed my life a lot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How has the Internet changed your life?   How has the Internet changed your life? Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 12:43 pm

very interesting topic, if you have internet it's like that you have world in your hand and you can search anything in the world, really using internet is the life changing process.
Back to top Go down
CountrysideMam
User
CountrysideMam

PostSubject: Re: How has the Internet changed your life?   How has the Internet changed your life? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:07 pm

I used it as a way to stay connected to people back home, but over the past year I have come to realise those friends were never real friends in the first place.

I also use it for online shopping and this forum x
Back to top Go down
Tomonag
User

PostSubject: Re: How has the Internet changed your life?   How has the Internet changed your life? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 11:12 am

Back then it did and now a little but still learning each day but still counts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How has the Internet changed your life?   How has the Internet changed your life? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How has the Internet changed your life?
Page 1 of 1