Sunrise Friendship Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunrise Friendship Forum

Sunrise Friendship Forum is a forum for the whole family! Relax, chat and make new friends.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do you handle your anger?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
User

How do you handle your anger? Empty
PostSubject: How do you handle your anger?   How do you handle your anger? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:07 am

Back to top Go down
nugget
User
nugget

PostSubject: Re: How do you handle your anger?   How do you handle your anger? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 5:10 pm

Now there's a good question! I have struggled with anger and rage since childhood. Have spent a lot of time and money addressing it. The less we have dealt with it, the more things will spark it off and the more painful it feels. If we have the willingness to deal with it and get to the root of it, it can be dissolved over time. Just like peeling the layers off an onion.
Back to top Go down
Tomonag
User

PostSubject: Re: How do you handle your anger?   How do you handle your anger? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 9:00 pm

When I apologize, then cool down and then talk.

There is medication for that. It's part of a mood disorder. I have it. It used to be worse though.
Back to top Go down
nugget
User
nugget

PostSubject: Re: How do you handle your anger?   How do you handle your anger? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 5:38 am

Eckhart Tolle, the famous spiritual teacher, has a lot to say about anger. Normally we hear it said that anger is a cover for hurt, fear or frustration. Eckhart enlarges on that by saying the "energy" of anger is a feeling of powerlessness in a particular situation. We react to this with anger.
Back to top Go down
Tomonag
User

PostSubject: Re: How do you handle your anger?   How do you handle your anger? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 9:57 pm

^ I agree completely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you handle your anger?   How do you handle your anger? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sunrise Friendship Forum :: Sunrise Relaxing :: Chit-Chat-
Jump to: